The service will typically involve a full diagnostic assessment set out in a detailed report, which can be tailored to meet institutional needs. The report will include recommendations for further action — recommendations drawn from my extensive knowledge of local education, and personal contacts with practitioners in related specialist areas such as occupational and speech & language therapies.
Strict confidentiality is, of course, assured.
Assessment of Eligibility for:
- Disabled Students’ Allowance;
- Extra Time in Examinations.
Psychological Assessment of Students:
- with special educational needs or specific learning difficulties;
- with learning, behavioural or emotional difficulties.
Psychological Advice to Students:
- on learning and emotional difficulties;
- on problem-solving;
- on educational planning, etc.
Psychological Advice to Teachers:
- on students’ abilities;
- on students’ learning adjustment;
- on management of students’ behaviour;
- on monitoring and reviewing students’ progress.